The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 65

So they can't openly fight, then what would be Ellie's plan? yeah she has some of the church people bought because of the queen, but what could they really do to Leslie? Mistreatment? she already had a lifetime of that, she can deal with it and even one-up them. Kidnap/imprisonment? she can't leave the temple until it's over or quits so if she disappears people will start asking questions. Maybe some kind of blackmail then? I'm really curious what's the plot gonna be like

Ohhhh~ its about to get juicy
Also I want it to go on record that I do not ship het with Konrad. He's really sweet, but I just don't feel it.

Feels like I’m the child of this house 😂

Thanks for the update! 💕

Dex-chan lover
Leslie you need to fix Konrad. The boy can barely stand in the presence of a woman without blushing. 😂😂

YES MY GIRL
GOOD JOB LESLIE

Also omg im living for konrad with blushies
Hope my ship sails well 😭🙏❤

My goodness seeing that blue dress that means that woman is highly likely going to be there and cause trouble for Leslie ugh 😩 stay strong my girl

@Akinya I think I know where your opinion is coming from. As @LysandersTreason mentioned 3 years is not a large difference at all. Currently, our Leslie is 16 while Konrad is 19. In high school, teenagers around those are already in relationships with age gaps. Maybe you are basing your opinion more on the way they are drawn than age. After all Leslie is still short while Konrad grew taller. I've seen situations such as these where couples are frowned upon by others in public because the partner usually looks way too young and short while the other partner looks mature and taller. There was also a situation of a short pregnant lady who was being judge at the train station because she looked too young (short and well...asian gene) to be pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread