The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
I know Leslie has never truly been meek, but god damn, that Salvatore confidence is overwhelming.

Contributor
I support Leslie's desire to be taller. She can make it to six feet, I believe in her

Dex-chan lover
I hope Konrad's lessons continue, how to rear in his blushing that is.
with the little hints, I think he knows what he wants~

@Akinya oh. so you think three years is too much...? i personally don't have a problem with that, but if you do, i can't really argue since it's your own opinion lololol. whatever you think is enough to come to a conclusion to.

Dex-chan lover
@goodboypuppyeyes I think you might be right that it could simply be the appearances getting to people with stuff like this. People do tend to judge by appearances without meaning to. It's a fairly common reaction as beings that rely a bit too much on our sense of sight for everything I guess.

@pheonixa Well, she really wanted to end up like her adoptive family in particular and they're all gigantic. Couple her being poorly fed during important growth periods before then and her not actually sharing their blood, when she mentioned how she wanted to be as tall as the Duchess back then I was already like "Well, that probably isn't going to work out."

Dex-chan lover
The Queen, Lady Salvatore, Konrad's mother? Who is the last lady higher than her

AAHH she's all grown up and has so much confidence in herself now this is wonderful. ;w;

Aww our Leslie want to grow tall ☺️☺️
I love her confident
Thx for the TL 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast I don't think she's anywhere close to being "ugly", but there was certainly a certain charm lost. Before she seemed very determined, but still quite fragile, and that gave an impression of wanting to protect her(for me at least). Her smaller appearance was part of that. Now that she's grown a bit, she does lose that smol charm she once had, in lieu of the confidence from being in the Salvatore family, but I still am interested in seeing the developments of the characters.

Group Leader
@JWChibi Probably the High Priestess? that works for the Queen Dowager, the one that was at the original Noble Trial.

Momma proud of you leslie my dear. T.T
You be smol, smol with big strength. Smol people are amazing.

Dex-chan lover
She's growing up again!
Our little Leslie will face the world proudly!

Dex-chan lover
Yes, Leslie, you are a Salvatore. You wear that name proudly because you earned it!

Leslie has grown up I’m so happy இдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇ, my girl has grown into a very dignified lady im so proud இдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇ

Users who are viewing this thread