The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
I always get incredibly nervous reading a chapter where Leslie is able to relax and enjoy herself, because I expect at any moment for something horrible to happen to her or someone she cares about.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, why!! even the duchess is at lost for why the queen is supporting that prince jerk!!
Somehow, supporting them will help achieving her goals surpassingly??

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin everyone is so happy about idle time this chapter BUT I have the exact same sentiments. why did Konrad have to pause at the end? I feel a bout of angst coming

@IrregularPerson
why did Konrad have to pause at the end?
You mean when Konrad received the candy from Leslie and when Leslie said, "Since Sir Konrad enjoys sweets as well"? Isn't it because Konrad doesn't actually like sweet stuff, so he kinda had mixed feelings when receiving the candy?

Fed-Kun's army
my heart received damage omg its too cute I cant-

and Leslie pls obviously you should've said
''Sir Conrad is as sweet as this candy'' instead at the end uwu

Dex-chan lover
@sasasambal I don't particularity remember if he was being dishonest with Leslie about liking sweets. (this would foreshadow that their is romantic disharmony between the two) the visual cue of having a pause means that it's going to foreshadow something- and it seems particularly bad. like all this fluff and then "..." I think it's daddy issues or the fact that he takes care of Leslie like he looks after his brother, like her innocent act is quite bittersweet. in other words... family angst from konrad's (or "mls") side

Users who are viewing this thread