The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 69

Group Leader
Nice

They're so cute and sweet. Give me a lot of these before you throw drama in please.

They're so cute. He was the one who bought the candy but he was so happy when she offered him one 😍😍

Also, I wonder if she's right and the priest made this test so Ellie would succed? It would make sense.

Dex-chan lover
That's not washing clothes. That's rinsing clothes. To wash with water only, the old times folks would bring water to a boil in a cauldron, throw the clothes in, and stir them with a wooden club. A washing board could be used as well, with less than boiling water. Of course if they had soap, they might skip the boiling water, would use merely hot water, the soap, and a washing board. That being said, obviously I've never seen such ancient practices in real life. However, if you have ever washed anything by hand, like microfiber clothes for lenses, or whatever, you'd know the process with a modern detergent. Not that different from the more primitive soap. Though few of us would have washing boards.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very much looking forward to Leslie and Konrad getting closer, so Konrad can finally share how bad his relationship with his father is (and maybe fix it with her help).

@MRSilva yeah she was right. If you remember a few chapters back they also rigged the test so she could get in and she was getting help from the blue haired noble.

Users who are viewing this thread