The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 67

Double-page supporter
My opinion on them has been very very low... but it could go lower than bedrock

someone please spoil for me cuz' this plot isn't making any sense to me anymore 🙄

I'm still surprise that leslie has the same blood as them hmmmmm I guess how your family is not always desc how you are ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I'm a lil bit annoyed that Leslie is still kinda naive even after 4 years had passed. She needs to toughen up like a Salvatore should be. She should know that people are still coming for her. I really hope her black magic is strong enough as a countermeasure.

Frankly, I get keeping the sister alive... but there was no need for the father to be able to flee. It would have been better if he just got arrested back then or outright died. His arc was done, but whatever, I guess...

Dex-chan lover
THIS...... FREAKING..... FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!

@Kiraage The Empress Dowager is using him as a piece in her Game Of Thrones. Of course she aided him escaping. Do you really think his carriage would have overturned and everyone else have died except him, if it weren't for it having been a plot?

i know they are villains and it's absolutely unforgivable with what they did but i can't help but see these father-daughter pair as pitiful though it only goes this much they did get what they sowed so it's their just desert maybe if they were even a millimeter repentant or apologetic and regretful of treating their own flesh and blood like that i'd feel more pity but for now it's just this much it's still a pitiful sight Thu.
they had a chance, and they threw it with no care.
and now they can only live as pawns used by the strong and discarded when they are no longer of any use.

it's as pitiful as it's their just desert.
and somehow i can't bring myself to laugh at that as much as it's deserved.

edit: Elle is really pure evil i don't pity her at all anymore, her father looks extremely pathetic and it's pity inducing but knowing their characters i could be in for an un-pity trip.

Well at least we're having some friction here. I hope Leslie becomes stronger and I know she is and she is learning.

Users who are viewing this thread