The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 69

@KhalE i believe leslie is 16 now. konrad is i think 18 or 19. (i remember learning this after the time skip due to a fair number of people making a fuss over the age gap between them when she expressed the beginnings of a crush on konrad, the gap between them is pretty small honestly speaking. she looks younger than him though largely due to not getting enough food and rest growing up)

I'm just going to pretend that no one witnessed me smiling and gigging at my screen....

God, Konrad is so handsome

Dex-chan lover
Tsk. It was a great scene for her to feed him. Tsk missed opportunity! Lol jk they aren't at that stage yet
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
What's this??? A whole chapter with the MC's family barely being mentioned? No stress? No anxiety?
Holy hell, I can't recall the last that time that happened.

Man Author did you have to make Sir Konrad a freaking OP husband material.

The puppy love phase is gonna be so diabetically sweet and awkward I just can't wait.

I love Konrad so muchh.. hes so sweet but is willing to turn violent when he needs to

Group Leader
Ah so precious...

😭 dammit something bad is gonna happen soon now cus this is too good to last ugh

Dex-chan lover
I can't even say "nice" with a straight face.

This chapter being so cute and wholesome doesn't deserve that treament. It was cute!

Users who are viewing this thread