The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Oh god. This does feel like Teaching Feeling.

It's heartbreaking every time we see her react to a small mistake or outside warmth.

clinck!*& , btw r u tryna tell me she was taught table manners, considering the stolen early breakfast scene and the fact that she never even ate at a table b4? is it that debuting thing the author forgot about from like 2 ch ago? and female butler, not stewardess? is the duchess poor?, who will answer all my questions????!1!!!11 , btw srru again but like was a duck, duke* introduced? does i obtaun memories?

btw i wasn;t gonna mention, but like, unsually qq, idk srry

Boy oh boy did I not expect an unpredictable unprecedented idea such as this.
In all seriousness though this is the fastest progression and best MC I have ever seen from a magic and swords webtoon. Kind of bugs me that every nice and strong person that actually matter in the story are all women though. Not all men would throw their daughter into a fire.

Fed-Kun's army
well now she's making a play to rob her family from their power.....good... but not good enough....sometimes killing them is better

Fed-Kun's army
i'm literally in tears she thought she would get yelled at for dropping the teacup but she was treated with kindness instead. my baby, she deserves the world

yes yes please say yes duchess! adopt her!

Double-page supporter
@Raikirblade
You don't have to sign anywhere. Just do a surprise adoption! It's definitely not a kidnapping suspicious or anything!

Dex-chan lover
She has dark magic .... honestly, the plan makes more sense than I would expect from a young girl abused since birth

Users who are viewing this thread