The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 71

Double-page supporter
Aw yeah. Let the schemes and plans shape and run and then snap once the pieces are in place.

Thanks for the translations

Group Leader
Medea... I hope she gets what's right for her. She seems like a very mean woman, and I don't want to know what she's planning on doing against Leslie...... 😥
133601_Jason_and_Medea_-_John_William_Waterhouse---Hero.jpg

Thanks for the chapter! 😘

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting to have some insight on how Medea sees the Duchess. Never thought she'd hold her in such high regard beyond being afraid of how powerful she is.

The subtle but not so subtle conversation between the Duchess and the Dowager gave me chills

Blue lady seems like a good example of 'don't cut off your own nose to spite your face.'

She was envious of Lady Salvatore's honor and so destroyed her own.

Dex-chan lover
@mursyidcruz she casually challenge the duchess meaning her influence already rooted deep within the empire. I dont think she can be properly destroyed, at last if the duchess want to avoid a civil war.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Medea's primary objective is to gain absolute power, but if that fails, destroying the whole empire would be just as good, even if she herself died with it.

No offense to the Dowager but her motivation doesn't match her actions; the family was exposed and she's the one who still keeping them "alive", none of her political moves favours noblewomen in any way, shape or form... she's just a big ego hiding behind an agenda, she doesn't really care about it.

I think this is the first time we saw Salvatore's Scar properly. It reminds me of Zuko

Fed-Kun's army
@beazacha I believe she only directly said that she wants to rule, her ambition is that of conquest and ultimate rule(using disease as a weapon). She didn't state that she protects women's rights.

Users who are viewing this thread