The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 71

what are the knights beside her doing only saying at the last second they could have held her back is it too much to ask of them? xD

Double-page supporter
They assumed she was watching where she was going since they couldn't see her face(They're standing behind her, after all). They probably figured that she'd stop to greet the other person since she was walking directly towards her, not realizing that she had her eyes shut. That, or the other girl was coming form around a corner, in which case there was no time for them to do anything to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
While that backstory is really awful, it still seems like her solution is even worse. She suffered a serious injustice, but in response, she's going to dish out that same injustice on others and more.

Dex-chan lover
@Himetsu
More like stepson, since Arlendo's the son of the empress dowager and the previous emperor.

The current emperor has his own biological son with his wife the current empress, btw.

Contributor
Yes, it's really a good time for Leslie to get a female friend with the same age.

She know lot of guys from her family + Konrad, but miss real friend.

Dex-chan lover
Really, that Empress is being a prick because her scheme (that seems to be mostly for her own laughs), fell apart. My my, I do hope she get's whats coming.

Users who are viewing this thread