The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 72

Group Leader
Oh no, she's gonna use her power. And someone is sure gonna see it 😨

Dex-chan lover
@ShuxInori012 Mangadex taught me that people who feel the need to announce that don't follow through. See you next comment section.

Fed-Kun's army
So they left the trash right under the dangerous lamp in the freaking middle of room? That's nonsense

AHH THEYRO SO CUTEE🥺 WATCHING THESE TWO BBY GIRLS FANGIRLING ABOUT A CERTAIN BADASS DUCHESS GIVE ME A BOAST OF SEROTONIN 🥺🥺❤️❤️ I BELIEVE IN YOU SELICE! JUST PLS BE GOOD FRIENDS TIL THE END, WILL YOU?🥺🥺❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
She's either suspicious or she's first on the chopping block.
That or Leslie will use her power to save her and it wont turn out well
There's too much build up for something bad to happen for this moment of levity to play out (conversely she could be put out of commission for a while and come back as a "true friend").

I just want Leslie to be happy with her friends and family but every chapter just makes me stressed

Group Leader
@Rollo IKR, the only time a religious person is not evil is when they can somehow communicate with god, have long white hair, and weirdly colored eyes and pupils OR if they're the ML.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this friendship isn’t a fraud. I really don’t want her to be so distrust of people and become cold.

Cotton candy girl is literally all of us though, let's be real.

Please let this friendship be pure, this comic has too little female friendships.

Users who are viewing this thread