The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 81

...now we know what a daughter from Acela and Sai would look like 🤣🤣🤣 (I really didn't expect Ruenti to look good with ribbons 😅)

I'm actually curious now, you said you didn't like the other translation, what was so bad about it to the point where you think a mtl would be better?

@clairabelle4567
I guess there's 2 reasons for it
1) the Salvatore family are strong giants who could pick up anyone
2) Leslie is not a Salvatore and was malnutritioned by her family (which may have affected her growth)

Chapter 81 was alright whoever did the machine translation, thank you very much. However it was quite rude in my eyes to diss the other translators/groups who have been keeping up with this series who translate if quite well themselves and have a much nicer font. Please just be respectful and don’t snipe the series, it’s just rude

Fed-Kun's army
NASS does some pretty high quality translations and typesetting, not to mention they translate sfx. Don't get how you can talk crap and post a really sub par scan with a with a poorly obtained raw

please this is really disrespectful to the scan group we have, how can you not like the translation available if you are not even a korean speaker and the translation doesnt use a mtl and even translate sfx? if you have a problem with them, stop reading it and go read the official translation but just dont be disrespectful towards them.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh? What's wrong with the current scan group? I think there have been a couple chapters that were a bit wordy, but nothing was unintelligible. Your translation wasn't bad, but it was kinda rude to diss a group that has been doing pretty well so far with their translations. What do you dislike about them? Can't just say they suck without any context.

Which scan group is this Kass person referring to? Because if s/he means NASS group then s/he is presumptuous and on top of that, disrespectful. NASS has always tried their best to post new chapters at reasonable time frames, sometimes even promptly as soon as raws are available, not to mention they have people who are actually fluent in the language and I have no issues understanding their translations while “Kass” doesn’t speak a lick of Korean and used online translators, so it does not even compare. NASS is, IMO, a good group and I think they deserve more respect than this for their hard work and dedication which they do for free...

Ugh. Please don't this. If you're going to put the time into translating, you might as well do it properly and not go the easy route

Hiya!
I should clarify that NASS is a great scanlation group and I didn't mean to cast shade on them. When I was referring to the translations available, I meant specifically the translation available for this chapter. S2Manga is great because they put out work really quickly, but it's not always clear what's happening, and the ones on MD are behind. Since I've never done this before, I wanted to put a statement to reference that, but I should have been more clear.

That being said, I'm an adult and I did this on a whim, so bullying me is essentially impossible. I did the best work I could with what was available to me, so I appreciate the people who have said kind things, and if I post anything else, I'm hoping to improve my font choices and stuff. :3 I did all of this in one day, so I was honestly a little tired while cleaning the raws and putting in the text lol.

Anyway, bye!

Users who are viewing this thread