The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess (Promo) - Promo

Dex-chan lover
I like how in this version Leslie looks a lot more like the age she should, vs the excuse of malnutrition making her ultra tiny and like 5 years younger-looking.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the previous Conrad... But this Conrad hits different 😳

Aggregator gang
I'm so happy that the current manhwa's character design are close to this promo, but the smol chibi Leslie in the current manhwa actually depict more image of a neglected and malnourished child in my opinion.

Also, the Conrad if the Conrad in the manhwa is the same as this promo, then people would have called him pedo because he looks way older than Leslie.

Lovely art. Conrad feels like a male lead here though the vibes he gave off in the webtoon for me was more like a kind older brother in league of Bethrion and Ruenti.

Thanks for sharing!

Dex-chan lover
False advertisement 😒

kBeyadM.jpg

I like the art but on a few occations she looks a bit too old. Like for example at the flashbacks when she got sacrificed

Dex-chan lover
cool style but it doesnt work to convey age properly, she looks like 14 at least

This art is beautiful but if we had this same style for the rest of the manga we probably would’ve had to wait a month for each chapter TT
It’s nice to see the brothers in such detail

Users who are viewing this thread