The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Decided to jump ahead and look at the korean raws and sure enough the whole trial is crazy

Will this story go step by step till Leslie being an adult, time skip or stay as child- story ? i kinda want to see her being the adult Salvatore, looking at early chapter that the Duchess needs successor to replace her since her sons are impossible lol

What's with the mass Spanish releases? I ain't gonna complain, but why is English so slow at this moment?

@Darkst33l No idea about the Spanish releases, I have it set up so I only see the English releases, but I think the reason why the English releases are slow right now is due to some people wanting NASS to upload all the trial chapters at the same time. But that is just speculation from my end, we will just have to wait for some affiliated with NASS to say something about it.

EDIT: I was definately wrong. Just a slow update...

Fed-Kun's army
Been a while since a story made me so nervous!! There's little doubt the Salvatores will win, but I still feel anxious!!

Double-page supporter
i'm only on chapter 17, but I love this SOO much
if you are looking at these comments, PLEASE give this story a read, you won't be disappointed

Lol I'm so nervous haha. Leslie it'll be alright!

I'm far too invested in this story lol.

Users who are viewing this thread