The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

I actually have a bad feeling for some reason??? I feel like if the sperados lose its gg for them and the story is basically over?

Things are getting hot. If the trial doesn't go their way, just kill everyone 😉

Contributor
The great thing 1bout this story is that the original story is already finished and not too long, so we WILL get a proper adaptation here till the beginning until the end, something i wish i could say for LN adaptation...

@bananazxD Just because they lose doesn't end the story. There are other people behind the Sperado. Imagine if the Empress finds out about Leslie's power and capabilities.

*cries* what was that? why is this so sad ? i need more you can't just hang me there! i forgot my wings today, how am i gonna dodge this cliff? *sniff sniff*

I'm glad you guys decided to release three chapters all at once. I don't think I could stand being left on a cliffhanger for so long.
Keep up the good work.

Yes...

Destroy them all, every single one of them. The arrogant daughter, the selfish bitch mother, and a real piece of shit dad.
Also, beat the priest to death.

😃😍omg I am so grateful for your hardwork!! 😍So happy you have given us all 3 chapters update. Thank you very much and keep up the good work. Bless you all. :')<3😋

Really looking forward to the next chapters of the trial. ugh can't dodge this cliffhanger....😅

I dont know if it's by accident or not but Not A Scans uploads are really on point. The cliffhangers yo. I hunger for more~ Oh and the series is incredible

I love this series...But omg cliff hangers! Thanks for uploading three chapters today, waiting for the twists and turns of the trial to end.
Hope the horrible family lose everything and it's all passed to the son that survived. Not that he would want it but would break the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread