The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

I wonder what Konrad did to Leslie to prevent that she would react to the divine power. and I really hope that he is okay bc he was shaking...
tbh I think Konrad is my favourite character but I love them all !! not Leslies biological family though

This one is really satisfying ❤ the shitty sis might have her engagement be annulled

@yuanjing If you recall, he shakes everytime he held Leslie's hand. I think he either has a phobia of women or a type of societal anxiety when it comes to women. I don't think it was magically strenuous for him at all. We don't know his past, but my money is on abusive mother or weird random woman who kidnapped him. Probably connected with why he's in the temple.

I just read the "temporary shutdown" thing... how my brain skipped that part and just read "Happy New Year: Site Maintenance" is beyond me

Group Leader
Fantastic how even ruenti needs a moment to remember that Leslie’s extreme cuteness is not the answer to everyone’s motives...

Okay so I looked up the name Shuya and it came to something along the lines of "child who brings us compliments, child whose deeds esteem their parents" sooo yeah, I'ma cry at how much love they show her just with that name alone.

IT ONLY TOOK 40 CHAPTERS TO WIN PARENTAL RIGHTS GUYSSSSSSSS :'))))))))

Da baaabyyyyy..... Between this, and several others my “must protec da baby” meter is overflowing. This trope of the MC being baby either in a dangerous household, or being rescued from one makes for cuteness overload. You have Leslie here, Latina in another, the one where dude picks up little girl after curing her curse turning her into a wolf, the list goes on but the theme is the same.

MUST PROTECT DA BABY!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Darkarhon Hey can you do us a favour and translate what the priests are saying plz? Thx.

@redsox02 old chapters beyond 4 days are currently broken, it'll take a week for them to come back.

Group Leader
I read the chapter. Specifically, I read (after a bit of searching here and there) what the priests were saying.

It's super impressive! I mean, you could search for the Lord's Prayer in Greek, as it was originally written. Or maybe a passage from the Odyssey. Or from Aeschylus or Aristophanes or anything else.

But nooooooooooooo. The chants of the holy priests have to be the alphabet.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN and anyone else who might be wondering: Imagine the priests, in their holy garb, performing a sacred ceremony where they sing the alphabet song.

Damn...that...cuteness...is too much for me xD
I can understand how Ruenti got to that conclusion with Leslies cuteness.
And for the Reason Konrad helped I think it's really the cutness that formed into a special bond for them hehe

Users who are viewing this thread