The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Oh my God, I'm warming up when I saw Leslie's precious smile. I couldn't help but smiling at her innocent laugh. You made my day 😄

Good story and I like that its not an isekai but still sort of a fantasy story. The pacing in each chapter is really good, a lot happens and the author really gets to the point which is kind of rare of web comics honestly.

Hah! Another idiot who's going to have her a** handed on a plate. That nanny really things Leslie would take her in? Who is she kidding? You didn't even take care of her properly!

OMG HOW FAST! Thank you Translation team!

Hmm not sure about this nervous redhead. Is it a friend or foe? I guess just another powerless pawn for sperado.

wintermist dont read the spanish version i spoiled myself and read it and i had to google translate every word by word it took long time but it doesnt have the same feeling when you read it in english

The maid is helping her still by warning her to bring more guards - me thinks 🤔 as she can't do anything as they may have her baby.

Thank you for the updates 🥺

Hope your all taking care of yourselves

Oh god... Thank god this maid is kind to give her the warning... I bet her baby is held hostage by the speradiots.. Evil to no end!

@Desire dem u make me wanna look at the spanish translation ones hahahaha

So the former maid was threatened but she's a good person so she does her best to warn Leslie the best that she can without being too obvious. Props to you Ms.

Wow, she's being blackmailed for sure. And even that, she even tried to warn her, what a kind person. I hope leslie will be fine

I smell a set-up, she has to be blackmailed by the marquess - probably have her baby hostage... But I'm glad she subtly warned Leslie~

Users who are viewing this thread