The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Uhm. She’s 12. Even if she’s small I don’t carry my 4 year old son around like a doll.

Can anyone recommend me more manga like this? I keep seeing all this villainess manga, and I really just want a manga about family, daily life, etc

Crio cuervos y te sacaran los ojos.

Me gusta que el equipo en español esté tan adelantado, pero tienen que ser un poco más profesionales, el comentar tanto en cada página como se sienten o hacer pequeños memes con las reacciones arruina la experiencia al leer, no digo que no comenten nada, muchos grupos guardan sus comentarios para cuando termina el capitulo y ponen sus pensamientos y chistes en una última página, les recomiendo hacer lo mismo.

🤡 Oops I thought it was an English update.

Thank you for the updates so far @Not a Scans Scans Group. Hoping for the futures chapters.😊

*waits in spanish*

Double-page supporter
what happened to Not a Scans Scans Group?

nvm saw the uploaders username and that their account was made today...I'll just wait for the usual fellows~

for those who dont know: THIS WASNT A SNIPE (another person/group doing their own translation of the same series).

this person stole NASS's translations (not the series, the translations made by the NASS team) from chapters they havent finished yet and uploaded badly cleaned chapters using those translations without permission from NASS

thats why the chapters were deleted

@Flamus30 I highly recommend A Stepmother's Märchen and Ebony. The first has the family dynamic going for it and the second is just very interesting overall.

@bluedice
Ohh good to know. I actually never read that, because I wanted to read the proper version, now I'm doubly glad I did it.

theyre so cute 🥺🥺😭😭😭😭 i want sir konrad and the salvatore family to be happy 😭😭😭😭 the sperado family and that weird evil queen can go burn in a fire

Ah those Sperado cunts. I really hope they get what's coming to them.

Me: That wants to know what happens next.

Also me: Casually scanning to chapter 60 hoping to get a grasp of the plot.

Also me: Who only understand english.

Man, I kinda like the purple haired Konrad from episode 51👀🤧 But her mother’s advice was golden, “Choose a man because he’s cute”

Users who are viewing this thread