The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

OMGSH THANK YOU!!!! I THOUGHT THE ENGLISH WAS DROPPED IVE BEEN WAITING FOR UPDATES!!

it must've been a slap to the face to have her sister, who they treated like she's the lowest form of life, to be a lady with a much higher status hahahahaha, eat that you low life!

just a theory but i think the sperado were stabbing themselves in the foot all those generations before the mc
i think that the power for blond one in the family manifest very early but it can't grow to be powerful at all
while the power for white haired kids take too much time to manifest but in this time it became stronger
the thing is i think they never figure it out because they kill their white haired kids too early for their power to manifest that's why they were recorded as useless and the mc is special case because she survived more than all the previous kids which made her power appear
the cause of this misunderstanding is either because someone tricked them into believing this or some blondy killed his talented brother to get more power then spread this fake fact to his sons
and that the reason why their house power is in decline unlike all those other nobles who seem fine i mean isn't it strange that the house who kill it's kids for more power in the weaker one ?

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I thought Leslie's sister had potential because she was the one who alerted the guards about the Separado's plot to kill Leslie, but this is gon' be a major yikes from me dawg.

I want chapter 51 in english SO BAD!!!!
People sending in marriage proposals for Leslie, and the mens' reactions are priceless!! I want to know what they're saying so bad!!

Its kind of wrong how http://prntscr.com/rkfy9y that comment popped up in a random chapter, Leslie is twelve years old how can you agree to input such troubling comments. Chapter 22. Wouldn't mind if that comment was banned forever.

Any idea where one can read the original novel? I tried looking in the past but couldn't find it.

This really could be a horror story like the cute innocent child talk alone in their room. No one can see them except for the child..

Aggregator gang
@Matchasa i dont think they meant her ass literally. I think they meant more like "that cute little thing"

@me474

i mean, that could be a possibility if I understood you clearly. I think Leslie is more powerful because the previous children have given her strength. I do think that the children w/ the purple eyes and white hair are more powerful than the other children born without those features. And I too think a sibling may have killed another out of jealousy and that’s how they discovered that the powers could be transferred.

I do hope that the author will give us a origin as to how It happened.

Im also a bit stressed about the queen and her intentions. I know that she’s an opportunist, but she didn’t really care for helping the Sperados. She just seemed to be helping for the sake of her son or just because, no real reason. She seemed disinterested before but now her interest has peaked. I think she might be a complex character, 1st to the ML.

Users who are viewing this thread