The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

It's adorable how she moves people. Just by existing (and being super adorbs doing it) she sways the hearts of everyone around her. Those knights of her former family are in for a hell of a time. I want to see it. Btw she kinda reminds me of Kirby. Just being super sweet and cute! Glad she doesn't inhale like a Hoover vacuum though.

shows as ongoing and a chapter was just dropped 7 days ago. What makes you ask?

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ thank you so much for translating this! My favorite webtoon! I love Leslie, Conrad and the whole Salvatore family! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

@schlo Cause the raws looks like they've been stuck at chapter 54

(Edit) Looks like I was on the wrong page, raws are being updated, translations are not though.

Dex-chan lover
A surprisingly adorable story about abuse, standing up to your abusers, dark magic, and hot chocolate.

10/10

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone here clarify if this translation has been dropped? Been seeing lots of mixed messages on its status and I cant find any links to the translator groups website to check myself.

I checked the discord. Itโ€™s not being dropped, itโ€™s just taking some time for the team to translate. ๐Ÿ˜ŒI believe they are trying to release these chapters the way they did the noble trial chapters.๐Ÿ˜…

i saw a new update 8mins ago and then it's gone when i checked this page
what was that?????? ? ?

@Zerach
someone posted some drama that happened between nass. bucci and their staff(how they made two staff members quit by bullying them) with pictures to prove them self it looks convincing

Dex-chan lover
Well I hope there wasn't much drama, because I liked this series. ๐Ÿ™

Sp is the series continuing or dropped cause it's been a while and they're like a good solid 10 or so chapters to tl

omg!!! Is the english translations dropped??????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I thought they were busy and taking time to translate. Usually, they mention it's not an easy job. So I really thank them for everything.๐Ÿ˜Š

But is this seriously dropped??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread