The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Man. I really wanna see the villains' endings. They still keep doing so many bs. 🙄

Other than the Emperor, I think all the people in the royalty are all bs, especially the prince and the empress dowager. I hope they also get the ending they deserve 🙄🙄🙄

The Empress Dowager has always been her title. She was given to the previous emperor when she was young but he died and she became the Empress Dowager. The current emperor is her stepson.

Is it alright to wish for someone death? my mom always told me it is wrong but seeing that Ely bitch and this freaking dowager empress... God I want to kill them all (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Seriously need to see what Konrad looks like I’m so excited to see them as teens together all blushing and stuff lol

@KiLiPie I assure you that Konrad doesn’t resemble a kid anymore
he’s like more built and tall, it’s kinda strange seeing him like that, he’s matured a lot

@Tammyiing
I know, right?! I was like (•o•), I wasn’t ready for that kind of glow up, like he’s not a child anymore. I’m kind of uncomfortable seeing his shoulders, like they’re so large lol 😭😂

is there anyone else that can become the heir of the emperor? It feels like all of jacendas efforts are to duck with salvatores and notheing else. Im not really sure of her motivations

I feel like this whole illness thing in a box won’t phase Leslie much, since her powers are darkness and maybe even originated from this epiletis they’re talking about (just a theory).

this story went from drama + fluff to purely fluff. i havent read the latest 20 chapters or so. can someone tell me if drama was reintroduced? or is it just purely fluff now

Users who are viewing this thread