The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

promo just reminded me but . why don't her powers ever really show up??? they kinda went almost non existent thru season 1

Pls explain to me why this is so good for most of you, I’ve read the beginning and I didn’t especially hate it nor like it. Is the beginning not the best part? (Probably it isn’t but just wanted to ask) And what is so good about this manhua? I really wanna give it a try again, seeing as how high the ratings and views for this are.

@Thoxi1026 the plot gets more interesting over time, but I think the biggest appeal is the characters, especially the Salvatore family. The character development is a little rushed but they’re so charming that their story entices you anyways.

Good people is perfect in every way, they are kind, strong, brave,.... Villains is evil because they are evil, just evil. Good people get happy ending, Bad guy get punished. It's not bad, just boring.

@sassafrass, thanks! I read the first few chapters and it came off to me as awkward so I didn’t especially enjoy. I’ll read it after I finish Akatsuki no yona. Again, thanks.

@Thoxi1026 i think the best part on this manhwa are the characters. Some parts of the arc are kind of fillers. I notice in one of your comment that you're reading Akatsuki no Yona, thumbs up on that! I love that manga. You should try to read "A Returner's Magic Should be Special"

@rach_elle21
Thanks for the suggestion, although I’ve read that already. But I’m still not liking this, probably because I have a really hard time reading things that don’t appeal to me, I’m still gonna put in some effort trying to red this though.

Note: I’ve read the first few chapters so I could totally change my view on this when I get onto the later chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread