The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

i never was so into the story but the main characters family makes my blood boil and veins pop and i cant wait to see the new translations wish i could support translators but i myself dont have much to support

10/10 for the good story and good characters that feel unique despite being shoujo

I mean, she's coming at it from a selfish standpoint, but the elder sister isn't exactly wrong...

It really /would/ be better for both her and Leslie if Leslie leaves the Sperado Household and never returns. Eli doesn't have to worry about being supplanted for her sister, Leslie gets the hell away from her crazy-as-hell family and ends up somewhere she's wanted and cared for instead of ignored/abused/treated as a sacrifice.

Group Leader
The more I think about this manhwa, the more I like it. I'd decided before that when this happens I'll rate something 10/10. Thus, the 9/10 I'd given this before is no longer enough.

There are many things to like about this, but I'd like to focus on the two that jumped up to me with the newest chapter. They are the following:
[ul][*]The Monster Duchess is, from what I can tell, not sexualised in the least; and yet, she is built like a brick shithouse extremely feminine and attractive. I like that! [*]Although Eli is acting completely selfishly, she is protecting Leslie while she's at it. I really appreciate how they didn't make the whole family into one-note villains! [/ul]

One of the few that makes me think a chapter a week is not enough. I know with release schedules and production time it’s less than feasible but I love this one so much. My only consolation is it’s full chapters instead of 3-4 snippets.

Side note I can’t wait till The mother and father gets beheaded and the family is left to The girls and the Duchess raises them to be the Ladies of the house like her.

Oh, man, found family with a warrior woman and her giant, protective son. I hope Leslie's got a bright future ahead of her.

This is a really great series. I'm a little worried that with how fast things are moving that the central conflict of the plot, whether Leslie will get to stay with her adoptive family or not, will get resolved too quickly and things will become more slice of life. Hopefully the author has a plan.

@KarlMarxxx Being what has been said about the royal family so far, i would assume they will be the next group of "antagonists" in this story, after the current problems are dealt with.

I love her more and I just want to see her spoiled. I need to see her loved cause the real feelings this girl has is way too real and i want her to be taken care off soo badly.

I appreciate the scanlations, but the commentary in every chapter is... really annoying, not to mention distracting. Could y'all keep that to your discord server or something?

shplunk
if you have a problem with it just ignore it some people find it amusing so carry on
cant imagine people call that distracting when the words are so small

Users who are viewing this thread