The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Lol is that foreshadowing? 😂

Leslie don’t repeat anything your new dad says!

Double-page supporter
One thing I very much enjoy about this work is that this is not an isekai. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the genre, but this one has a different, more emotionally honest dynamic to it.

Because the little girl has never been someone else, I feel that her strength and determination is truly her own, and not because she has the protective shell of another identity to rely on. When she is welcomed with familial warmth and luxurious care by the Salvatores, she isn't a tourist partaking in the exotic delicacies of a different land, a different life -- she only knows what she knows. When she declares in her heart that she will destroy the Sperado House and avenge all the sacrifices, it's much more convincing because she's not taking on an outside quest, this is really for her, or as she and the shadows would call it, for "us."

I love the little comments the scanlation team posts. They all echo mine haha. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in wanting to hurt the Marques and loving how adorable Leslie is 😊

I can't stop smiling these two latest chapters. It's so cute and my heart 😆😆😆

I like watching the rating of this manhwa slowly rise up, instead of quickly dropping like i'm used to seeing.

well, gee.

I wonder which parent the elder brother takes after and which one the younger takes after.

*snrk*

BIG BROTHER INSTINCTS ACTIVATE!
*WHAM*

Users who are viewing this thread