The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

I already thought it was going to be good, but it is way better. Or perhaps I am just relating too much to the MC...

Fuck, the fluff is real on this one guys, get tge paramedics ready and fbi on standby.... We're on the road of fluff here

Aggregator gang
I LOVE how the Duchess has visible crow's feet and wrinkles, without being depicted as a full-on grandmother-age woman.

It's kind of a subtle thing, but a fairly rare touch in manhwa. She looks at least in her forties, if not pushing through her fifties or late sixties, with the way she's depicted visually. ...and she also still looks *good*.

Absolutely in love with this story! The art is stunning. The storyline has such depth! Thank you to the wonderful beings updating this. Please keep doing so- I need this in my life lol 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

In this place you can see the RAW free

https://toonkor.tube/%EA%B4%B4%EB%AC%BC-%EA%B3%B5%EC%9E%91%EA%B0%80%EC%9D%98-%EA%B3%84%EC%95%BD-%EA%B3%B5%EB%85%80

Double-page supporter
Hoping she becomes the strongest and gets all she wants.
Please let her behead all the other family members and royal family.

😭😭😭😭
She deserves all the love

That Marquis family should die by fire and be tormented by all the previous sacrificed children🔥

I don't often vibe with female leads since authors often butcher the story for them but this is something else :) worth the read

Am I the only one that gets a bit of a Magus Bride vibe from this story? They are not the same, but Monster Duchess kinda has that come back from despair stronger and finding reason to live theme that Magus Bride has.

I want to go inside this manhwa and kill her family myself. I hate them so much! Especially the father. I wish duchess take her away already.

Aggregator gang
Hey dudes, if you're interested in the novels, someone's given the translations a go:

https://tokkiscans.wordpress.com/2019/06/06/the-monster-duchess-and-contract-princess-novel/

Users who are viewing this thread