The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

thank you so much for your hard work! finally she would be able to use her power! I can;t wait for the next chapter

I wonder if there can be a sub category of ntr for other family members for non inlaws and step? "Hello, have you met my wife's daughter? She doesn't like me unless I please her mother my wife."

@Dreamingflower Oh really? I'm so glad ! I thought we had to wait a long time before we got to read the next season. Thanks for the information

Dex-chan lover
Find that POS! Never mind a noble trial this time, JUST TAKE HIS HEAD!

i had to stop reading this because i'll get disappointed if i don't have any chapters to read tomorrow.

That love and trust - Leslie is fine, my wifey conquers all

Also loyal maid made me tear up

All the love!!!

Ty for translating!!

Group Leader
I love this series for hitting three under used writing notes - abused child drops loser family for good family who loves her like she should have been, legitimately powerful female head off the family, and character growth (i can't tell you how good it feels to see Leslie *choose* to stop taking shit from others once she's in a better environment - having someone come save the day is an okay fantasy but it's grand and beautiful when she's like "idgaf who you thought I was; I am LESLIE SHUYA SALVATORE and I recommend you sit your ass down before something happens."

But if I could make one criticism - things come a little too easily. The noble court thing was realistic (from experience, if you ever question "is this person abusing their power because no one has called them on it yet or am I just a sensitive crybaby?" It's the former) but it was a bit of a letdown with not as high tension as the buildup would make you think. Her
ex-parents
are abusers who think they are justified in murdering their child. They don't have good evidence proving their innocence because they don't really think their actions are wrong. That's deep and all but it makes for an anticlimactic courtroom scene and you never think there's a chance they'll win, which sucks because courtroom scenes rock.

Overall great webtoon though. Another!

Users who are viewing this thread