The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

This story really was not my thing I tried reading through it and Tried to enjoy it since people kept reccing it to me, and telling me how amazing the story was, but the plot inconsistencies are too much for me. I also really don't care about Leslie at all. She's not a dislikeable character, but she's bland to me. Just a matter of people having different tastes I suppose.

@mariaterrae agreed. leslie isn’t bad or anything but she’s not particularly interesting either. the villains aren’t interesting either, they’re just the same villains you find in every romance novel of these sorts.

well, she is adorable. but it is so unusual that villains easily avoid punishments. the plot could have been faster?

This was a little slow. I knew It was Konrad last chapter. Pick the arabella thing so we can see their wedding.

@Ladychef It's not certain that it's going to be Konrad for sure. What is it's one of the princes? Pretty sure there's going to be a second male lead.
@CatEatYourPIzza Not really, they're more like cockroaches that refuse to die.

I was talking about the person being her guard. Because they hid the person in a few of the frames.

I'm not sure what you’re referring to tbh

Fed-Kun's army
Hey guys someone is ruining this manwha with updates on other sites. Like s2manga.com. dont know if anybody here can do something about that

@macroblitz Actually it's more realistic, especially considering they chose a historical setting. Not to mention it's just because there's a powerful backer in needs of pawns (with heritage even if it's just by name)

Is it just me or all chapters are bugged at the moment for this manhwa? Not even other languages are loading since yesterday.

this is the most followed.likes manhwa in mangadex yet they actually kinda slow in updating..its not im complaining..its just sad

Why this website is 3 chapters behind not that I hate it or anything is just that on other websites I found chapter 70,71 and 72 so I'm a bit curious.

Users who are viewing this thread