The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Group Leader
@rizal12345 Not a great reason lol

At least title Attack on Titan portrays the story correctly. This story is less about just Duchess and Leslie and it's about the entire Duchess family, which is why I feel like this EN title doesn't do justice...

it does also say 공작가, the Duchess Family

@Cake-kun attack on titan as the title not only didn't portrays the story correctly, it's just a premise. It's like trying to make a title for movie Titanic with something like, Sneaking into The Ship.
because
Eren's titan called Shingeki no Kyojin. and the longer the story goes it's not human vs titan, but this man with political agenda using titan vs another man with political agenda using titan as well..

the same reason, for convenience of English reader, they tend to dumbed down the title based on what's displayed on or what's catchy for English reader.
just imagine taking literally different title albeit in the same category for Meitantei Conan as Case Closed. Or Tetsuwan Atom to Astro Boy. I mean I understand the "Boy" part but where the heck did Astro come from to the point changing the very name of the protagonist.
Here, another ridiculously dumbed down title as well, "Boku dake ga Inai Machi", translated to "Erased". the fuck.

Group Leader
@rizal12345 I actually liked that title though. Also for Boku dake ga inai machi, that entire title is spoiler in itself :3

also my bigger curiousity was if that was the translated title from scanner or official EN

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this story is quite predictable.
It's still fun to read though.

Hooray, don't know what changed, but I can now actually read this again. Been wanting to for like a month with no luck. Praise be \[T]/.

Dex-chan lover
Some shit TL is showing up on aggregate sites... will be eagerly awaiting a proper translation from a NASS who actually understand English.

Hey quick quest I’m thinking about starting this but is there some reverse harem involved, just from looking at the covers it seems to be a battle between two for the Fl can someone clear up? Ty:)

So.. It's a cute girl doing cute things while (forever) terorized by her former family because the plot refuse to sentence them until last 5 final chapters before epilogue.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Did Not A Scans drop this title? The other chapters posted on other sites from 72 onward are disheartening to read. 😟

@Adryan475
expect for the guy in white, all of the other guys on the cover are her family members. As of now there’s no concrete ML (but the guy in white is hinted).

@Adryan475 there's no reverse harem, it's safe. Also, there's no romantic fighting, specially between the two women on the cover (you'll laugh your ass off with your previous comment after you realize how the 2 of them are related)

@ miguelcoolboy

Omfg dude I’m laughing my ass off...but for a completely different reason, I though the person with the brown long hair on almost all the covers was a guy 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread