The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 12

He wants to set her on fire to force her to use the power, since he only has suspicions at this point.

@MCX01
That family is beyond redemption

I would argue in favor of the first daughter possible redemption. She's a teenager who have been terribly educated. But if she saw other things, worlds outside her family and social class, she may be able to change.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, how about no? Just leave her alone so that she won't despite you any more than she already does -.- She doesn't need more traumatic experiences.

Contributor
This will be a VERY LONG MONTH for her.

Poor girl just want to leave in peace, but will nearly be killed again.

Dex-chan lover
Its probably gonna get much worse before it gets better for Leslie, hopefully whatever he does accelerates her leaving the Speardo family for good. As for Eli
She is a spoiled little shit but even she realizes her father is going to far and reveals his plan so that Leslie can be saved(and out of her hair) but saved nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall "Poor girl just want to leave in peace"

Uh, no. She does not want peace.

This little girl wants to destroy her family, she wants them to pay for what they've been doing for centuries now. She does not want peace, she just wants to slide along unnoticed until she can do the aforementioned destruction.

@Kikaibaka
So even Leslie's sister has a change of heart? That's surprising.
Also I feel like it wasn't her sis fault for hating her, it was MOST likely that their parents pampered her to not love Leslie.

Aggregator gang
Hello i'm Dr. Filthy Frank, PHD in internet retardation and here we have a special case !

Dex-chan lover
"I wonder if setting my daughter on fire will make her like me more."
-Father, evidently.

Aggregator gang
that dumb dad gets the house on fire and but doesnt know how to put it down

Dex-chan lover
peter-get-no-imalmost-off-the-envoying-internet-my-anger-864081.png

I hate how that maidservant refers to herself in third person. I hate that in general but when it's an old lady it's even worse.

Fed-Kun's army
"Should I set my daughter on fire?"
-thoughts of a sane parent

Users who are viewing this thread