The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I think he's up there with some of the most evil comic/manga/manhwa/manhua characters of all time

Should I use fire again? O_O;

And after that dangerous cliffhanger statement I desperately went and found the raws. Let's just say I'm quite happy with the aftermath result of the dad's idiotic decision. XD

Big brother bear will witness first hand of their cruel treatment towards Leslie and save her. Of course, once he tells mama bear what he saw of the fire experiment, oh boy is she livid. XD I definitely enjoyed her threatening the dumb dad into surrendering Leslie and then single handily beating him silly, along with the henchmen he brought when he tried to reclaim her. I can't wait for Leslie to meet her new dad though! He's so freaking adorable and you can definitely tell he's practically over the moon to finally have a cute little daughter to spoil. Not quite sure if I like her other big brother though, he seems weird, but I think that might be because he doesn't know how to interact with children. XD

After receiving a proper meal, a new dress and an apology for the first time in 12 years of neglect and abuse, she does not forgive her father ? HOW DARES SHE ?

Seriously, the marquis family is just too much.

I figured the Marquis would start moving his expectations to Leslie and piss off Eli and his wife. That's the first step to destroying those 3

"i tortured my daughter for 1012 years and she didnt forgive me after 10 hours of kissing her ass? whats her deal?"
i know he might be desperate or w/e but how can you write someone that comically stupid

I don't get this guy. How stupid can he be? After years of torture and neglect, on top of his attempt of murder. Did he really think Les' would just forgive his stupid ass? And now he wants to set her on fire again?

How about we burn you instead old man?!
Sorry for the harsh sentence but I'm so angry and sad for her *A*
As always thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Time for the Marquis to have an unfortunate accident. Something like tripping, falling down the stair and breaking his neck. Or maybe a part of the house should crumble and fall onto those three. You know, that part of the building that has been neglected to be fixed for some years.

It's hard to see how they could be so cruel to their own blood and kin... truely inhumane

When you read the latest chapter of Wo Zai Hougong Dang Ju Ju where the dad is amazing and sweet and then read this one where he literally has murder in his eyes is jarring :( poor girl. I can't wait to see her grow up and get stronger under the care of the monster duchess.

Aggregator gang
@BlueCatMage Minor spoilers:
I cracked up when I saw her appear as a walking furball! The winter coat they bought for her was gorgeous, though. Blue is my favorite color, and it was such a rich shade of blue. I'd love to have that myself. Thanks for the link!

Edit: First thing I thought when I saw the dad was "He's HUGE!" And the brother seems like a dick for seemingly no reason. Hard to understand why when it's not translated yet, but why does he have to hate on his soon-to-be adopted sister? Or are they officially siblings once they finally meet?

Aggregator gang
she hates you, she's afraid of fire since you tried to burn her to death once already...so the perfect logical conclusion you arrive at is "I should use more fire and that'll make her like me"? I'm sure that'll work out just fine...

So basically he is going to try to threaten her into doing his bidding? Huge mistake asshole, I hope you burn.

Fed-Kun's army
It is kinda fun watching everyones confused reactions to the dads sudden bootlicking.

Users who are viewing this thread