The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 27

Contributor
A guy who reads a female commoner's work and likes it even if so-called tastemakers ridicule the work?

Konrad has won me over. 👍

Dex-chan lover
She's like a Furby. Hate the damn things all you want, but everyone 'awwws' when you're in the room with one while it talks.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release!

Ah I hope their relationship stays wholesome and pleasant,
he's one of the few outside the salvidore's house who even realises she is going through something terrible (even if he doesn't know what)

Also one day Leslie will be big enough not to be dwarfed by a slice of cake, grow healthy and strong baby girl!

I can never get enough of this series so excited to see what comes next c:

Thank you so much for the chapter.
I really enjoy reading this story. It's the right amount of drama and sweetness 🥰🥰🥰😍.

Group Leader
I feel like an outlier, but I'm still suspicious of Konrad. TTATT My heart is preparing itself for betrayal. //dead

How can one say no to Leslie's puppy eyes???
I wonder when/if he knows about Leslie's powers. I mean, he has to because he's her teacher and has to help her with her powers. Or no? Maybe I misunderstood something. Maybe he's just a teacher and his skill to get strong powers under control is just handy but the Salvatores didn't tell him exactly what's happening?
From this chapter, I suspect he might not know about Leslie's extraordinary powers. Hmmmm...

Double-page supporter
Wonder what his expression will be when he finds out that – in terms of sheer strength – she absolutely dominates him. The description of her being a harmless-looking bunny guarded by ferocious beasts was just too funny to me, and I highly doubt the setup of "If her powers run out of control, he can calm them" will go unused.

Users who are viewing this thread