The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 27

We wonder that too and how will you react to that 😆
Lol the bunny I will keep that as a wallpaper 🤣

Another falls for Leslie's charms! Konrad how old are you, I ship them but I need to know he isn't too old for her. Also I love that her dad is super protective!

esp

Good to konrad will come to them. No opportunities for her to get jumped visiting him.

Dex-chan lover
@moonshadow, I would assume Konrad is between 15-18, but no older than 20. Leslie is 12, so max an 8 year difference. so it's fine :)

@WoodyCyber He's 16. Still a problem, 12 is way too young. I'm totally with the dad here. Beware of the religious lolicon with the angel face and conniving attitude....

Panel 14 is so precious~~~

PS: rather than pure white bunny in the middle of ferocious beasts... She's a cute black and white rabbit being protected and spoiled rotten by the beasts~

Dex-chan lover
@anotherone, he is 16, ok. it is still too soon indeed. 12 is far too young. give it 4-5 years though. when Leslie is 16, then it should be ok. in manga world it would be okay atleast.

Wait until you see her angry face. Then you will realize that the white bunny is only on the outside, the inside is fitting for that family. :)

Dex-chan lover
At least it seems this guy is at least not the typical goody two shoes character. He doesn't seem like a bad guy but he seems pretty complex considering his views. It's not like his actions means he's a lolicon btw, he's just taken an interest in the bunny among bears. Plus she's naturally a cute smol existence so I think anyone would want to know her more or whatever it is he's trying to do.

It's quite obvious he'll be the main romantic lead but it's not like that'll start from this age so no reason to call in the loli police.

Users who are viewing this thread