The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot for 3 chapters at once... I couldn't stand 3 ugly cliffs like that lol

@Elmithian Oh, sure, that's even the most logical sentence. I was merely imagining a possible way for the uncle to actively stay in Leslie's life, for those who wish it. (Personally I don't care if we see him again or not to be honest.)

Waiting for Konrad to save Leslie in this trial

I don't like the high priest, she seemed hate Leslie's darkness power...

Double-page supporter
MVP of this chapter is Taryn 😭, I hope he appears again

Dex-chan lover
@Micro I think it's clear that the so-called high priest is on the side of Salvadore's benefactor(I forget if she was the empress or empress mother), and was planted to hex her up.

Because, while I can't remember that benefactor's identity, but I can for sure remember that Leslie had some of that holy magic cast on her in the past to calm down her powers some.

Supporter
Nooo! I need the next chapter! I need to know what Konrad will say! Pleaaase :'(

Double-page supporter
every word out of jackass makes my blood boil, the way he treated his precious little girl for some kinda fucking power play and to then spout utter garbage from his mouth to paint himself into a better picture then we find out its a characteristic he has had all his life!?. ngl I have to skip or read his words slowly, with many breaks inbetween to stop from getting so pissed I start shaking.

Oh hey! That throwaway flashback a while ago was actually relevant!

I'm surprised the brother was still alive!

NOOOOO!

The cliffhanger, ugh... *vomits blood*

Thanks for the mass release, happy holidays

@Asbolus no they didn't. Lord Sperado had 2 brother. The one who survived appeared at the trial. After the carriage had an accident one boy died, the other escaped.

Prediction: Leslie responded the way she did to the priest's test was due to a reaction the holy magic had to the dark magic that's in her. Dark magic must have some counteraction to holy magic since the same happened to Leslie when Konrad poured holy magic into her when they were alone together.
I predict that Duchess Salvatore knows this, and will have Leslie demonstrate to the court how much power she has in her. She'll then share the whole messed up sacrificing ritual the Sperado family had performed in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread