The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give him the best daddy award .... whoever has it now needs to admit, that her new daddy deserves it. So adorable the whole situation.

that family keeps crawling back as if they didnt lose every damn thing. thus is what you call petty and ridiculous

Group Leader
Huuu I wanna cry seeing them so happy and she's being spoiled like that T___T

That part where she said "Father!" and running to him with panic face, extending her hand, and his father "Yes, my daughter 😍" is soooo cuute

Dex-chan lover
@yuchiyo

More likely that they plan to kidnap the poor servant, and send a threat that if Leslie doesn't come over that they will torture the poor bastard.

But the Nanny is probably inadvertently going to ruin that plot from even starting in earnest. (Can't remember the nanny, and atm to lazy to go through the earlier chapters, but I'm guessing that Leslie will deny that she was good for her, at which point she will jabber on while trying to appeal to the family before revealing that this odd conversation.)

With any luck this will also be the final nail for the Sperados

Oh no, the family fluff is too cute!
I low-key want to see how cute Sai was before he and the Duchess got married.

yes nanny please, please, go and present yourself as the one person who took "good" care of Leslie 😈
can't wait to see her get her just deserts 😡

Group Leader
this family is so wholesome 8')))) <3 that "nanny" won't be able to work for the Salvatore family even if she tried to "explain herself" though lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the Nanny gets a moderately good life after everything. She is prolly only a cunt because of the Shitrados.

Let’s forget about those nasty Seprados and betch of a nanny.
Instead, let us appreciate Leslie and her father’s wholesome moment uwu

@MapleTreeWithAGun was the nanny really nice to her? I only remember the servants looking down on her. And didn't she just knowingly give the Sperados some ammunition?

Users who are viewing this thread