The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 66

@hina_sw Honestly, its been so long since I last read the final battle spoilers for this series but basically
Everyone from our family gets to fight. Lady Salvatore vs Empress, Papa Bear vs. former Marquess Sperado, as for the priest, I honestly forgot which of the boys will fight him. I know that was the one you were most curious but that's as far as I remember

The family is such a Lesliecon I swear HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, precious Konrad is appearing again இдஇஇдஇஇдஇஇдஇ.

CanIjustmentionhowuglyEliis?lol

Thanks for the translation!!!

I keep thinking the the mad former empress either has a cure or is quite dumb to mess around with a millenar conategious mortal disease.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't that much hyped with this ship, but now that they've grown I'm slowly getting in to it

An energy drink coming right away 🤣🤣🤣

But Ruenti should have given to her a small charm or something for protection that she could carry on her always, you know, just in case

Ruenti went to such a length to destroy the family who dares to send her sister a marriage proposal 😂

Ruenti ruined the families of those that were *very* disrespectful, right? What a good brother <3

Dex-chan lover
There should be protests anyways, why should a criminal be allowed to take the test in the first place. Obviously the corrupt queen and priest can't wait for them to be exposed

Konrad to the rescue!!

Also Ruenti is best boy 🥺🥺 getting rid of those families just to protect his lil sis warms my heart

Dex-chan lover
It stings a bit that one of the perpetrators still hold one of the highest positions and got away scot free. Let's see what happens to this old woman.

No wonder the Slavatore family is hated...ruining people just because they extended interest in marriage....

I think Leslie's father and Sister are actually getting punished...her mother, not so much.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 You might say so, but the real wonder is how all those random lesser nobles can even dream of asking for Leslie's hand, especially when they know Salvatore is the monster family. You'd think there would be only few such proposals and from families with a special reason to go for it. I guess Salvatore's reputation (infamy) is still lacking.

Users who are viewing this thread