The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 69

I love themmm!!! <333

Also, i really like Konrad's presence. He's really sweet and has a subtle manliness upgrade since the time skip. Ack I love him

Dex-chan lover
That was very sweet, but it also makes me worried that shit's going down soon, like this was the calm before the storm.

Contributor
Guy cooks, does the laundry voluntarily, buys you sweets... girl, he's a keeper.

Love,
Aunt Syaochan

Meanwhile...
Daddy Salvatore: *shivers*
Ruenti: You alright?
DS: Yeah I just had this feeling that a man will come and take our Leslie away from us
Ruenti: So? We can just "un-alive" him like all the other scumbags
DS: That's the scary part: we can't just snap his f**king neck like all the others

@crasyn I think it was mentioned early on when their tutoring started. He asked a butler where to get cakes and butler was confused since he doesnt like sweets.

Theyre so adorable omg. It does feel like a calm before the storm tho...

Als the family is still actual best. Reading this right after chapters of Death is the only Ending for the Villainess is whiplash.

It's backkkkkkkkkkkk
I love them together i can't wait to see them interact more. I hope she doesn't get in trouble for relaxing.
Thank you for the chapter!

Ahhh so cute =^w^=

Also, I've been trying to figure this out since I started reading. Is Eli's name pronounced E-li (like the boy's name) or like, Ellie?

Users who are viewing this thread