The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
That was magic, Leslie literally stumble onto nothing there. Damn priestess...👿

Double-page supporter
What an utterly shitty fucking useless empire that is. Pretty much every place is filled with nothing but colluding pieces of shit, yet apparently nobody nowhere can deal with them, even when they don't even bother trying to hide it. Like that priestess or whatever that cunts position is. She's been more than obvious throughout the fucking story, yet they still haven't dealt with her. Nor with the sperado family, even. Fuck this empire, hope it burns to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
wel.l when you dont have a tv how else to entertain yourself beside playing intruges against each other

so i wonder what the forshadowing thing on the last picture is about

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah she's gonna fall in the river but konrad will save her, we get it. This manga has some of the bs luckiest villians ever, the number of coincidences needed for leslie to even be near the river are astronomical but of course it's just all according to keikaku for the priestess.

I don't even know the purpose of this series anymore. Where is the monster duchess? Where is the contract? All I can see is the MC team getting toyed with. lmao

Dex-chan lover
@enyoteremchi I got into this series because she was cute but could murder anyone who crosses her with the hands! How much longer until that happens?

Users who are viewing this thread