The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 74

bruh is leslie not even the tiniest bit suspicious of how the priest was so conveniently there to heal selice :/ she shoulda screamed or something to alert the knights of her position so that there would have been at least a chance of catching the priest smh

Dex-chan lover
Literally what can she do in any of this? Shout about the High Priest that would be protected by any claims she makes? She'd be disqualified for blasphemy more likely than not. What can the Knights do if the Priest doesn't actually directly hurt anyone? They have no proof that she intentionally led them towards the cliff for this to occur, and neither does Leslie. Plus she didn't straight up believe what the priest said. Calm down, people.

@mangaloverrrr I agree with the other comment. She almost killed the priest and that exchange seems like a pretty loud conversation to me. She's wary of her and that's why she told the priest she wouldn't trust her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh. Trying add onto leslie's trauma? With trust issues? For real?

Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I am still not understand something, did become an Arabella really is dangerous or it is dangerous because of Leslie unique condition? Because if it is the former, I wonder why no noble candidates talk about it.

Btw this chapter pace is strange (maybe because I am too used to read manga, where blood is necessary for the story, even the most docile story will show it in full). So when author just skipped it like this, I am a bit confused..

Users who are viewing this thread