The Moon on a Rainy Night - Ch. 15 - Sympathy

Dex-chan lover
Is there any doubt that shes gonna learn to more or less perfectly sing the song? But maybe we can get more "will they, won't they" scenes in a Karaoke booth while they practice...
Actually, I'm more interested in them playing the song together. Wasn't it said that the song was a duet? Wouldn't it be cool for them connect like that. Playing together in her room 😍?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i still had some hope since the early chapters were so good. But this degraded into an obnoxious progressive disability masturbation diary with too much angst & drama and no progress at all. This is a yuri work stuck in the 00s. I might pick it up once the next chapter drops and if its shit, i will tell how how shit it is and you will read it. Like you do with all my other posts. Just follow me already.
Alright, cool dude, we apparently really don't need you lol

Dex-chan lover
My god, this is some of the cutest shit I've ever seen. Props to the mangaka for digging and finding a western song with some underlying message like that~

Group Leader
Well that was a long chapter 42 pages thanks for the hard work! :salute:

The series is pretty slow but I still enjoyed a lot. Even though it does an amazing job at creating annoying characters :shamihuh: I hope the "redemption" arc hits with a mix of romance in the way :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I see the day where Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder would canonically be in manga.

Dex-chan lover
Indirect communication cultures can really be a pain in the ass sometimes story wise. 😆

HUH???????????????????????????????? HMMMMMMM?????????? I did not expect that in the translation.

Dex-chan lover
i still had some hope since the early chapters were so good. But this degraded into an obnoxious progressive disability masturbation diary with too much angst & drama and no progress at all. This is a yuri work stuck in the 00s. I might pick it up once the next chapter drops and if its shit, i will tell how how shit it is and you will read it. Like you do with all my other posts. Just follow me already.
least annoying hina enjoyer

Dex-chan lover
i still had some hope since the early chapters were so good. But this degraded into an obnoxious progressive disability masturbation diary with too much angst & drama and no progress at all. This is a yuri work stuck in the 00s. I might pick it up once the next chapter drops and if it’s shit, i will tell how how shit it is and you will read it. Like you do with all my other posts. Just follow me already.
You’re a person of very little quality, aren’t you?

Dex-chan lover
Dont Care about the new bitch past, she deserve a slap in the face and this is where Saki annoyed me in this chapter. she cant stand up for herself or Kanon at all, she simply sit there cant say shit and lets the other people talk extremely bad about them… had it been any other person with just a little bit of respect for themselves or their friends they would atleast have talked back to the bitch or slapped her in the face🤦🏼‍♂️
that would help no one.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, in a manga about accessibility and disability no less. Gotta knock a few points of the translation for this one. Although, I can see some jerk like that girl using it.
The thing is that there’s not really that many cuss words in Japan, and I doubt most people would know the equivalent (I don’t, and don’t know how commonly know it is, but disabilities are more often ignored or shuffled away than insulted there)or use it on a neurotypical person if they did.

Users who are viewing this thread