The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Yearning

Dex-chan lover
again ...not about this series... but this mangaka other series
I'm talking about the other series. Someone else wrote a longer reply. It's not as you described the chapter. That manga is also on the manga up app, translated to English. You can see what actually happens.

Supporter
Thank you for translating this. I love this series.

So often, I see translators going into detail about all of the little mistakes they think they've made or the shortcuts they took. The thing is, I never notice even a little bit of it. So I always wonder why they do it, because to me the translation looks perfect.

I know it's difficult when you are the one who is so close to the work that you can see everything, but really, you don't have to worry about it at all. None of us care.

Thanks again.

Group Leader
@Taurenzine on p34 I believe the line is more like "I don't have any time to hate summer" which is why she remarks on how busy she is in the previous page. This is just from my memory I haven't rechecked. It stuck out because I thought it was a good line when I read it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. I love this series.

So often, I see translators going into detail about all of the little mistakes they think they've made or the shortcuts they took. The thing is, I never notice even a little bit of it. So I always wonder why they do it, because to me the translation looks perfect.

I know it's difficult when you are the one who is so close to the work that you can see everything, but really, you don't have to worry about it at all. None of us care.

Thanks again.
I know this isn't meant to be offensive but it doesn't really come off much as a compliment...
Saying "None of us care" about the effort they put in isn't a nice thing to say. I know that you meant that it's fine and they shouldn't worry about it, but still.

With that being said, it's perfectly fine especially when on your own to not have everything redrawn or going with less labor intensive typesetting. I'd personally recommend PS over GIMP as it's a bit easier to typeset and redraw with (and text will appear better in the export) and using fonts that are a bit taller and skinnier than wide and short so you don't hate yourself trying to fit words into skinny and tall bubbles.

Dex-chan lover
Welp just bought the first three volumes from Amazon (volume 4 comes out March 26) and it was a handy refresher.
I had forgotten a bunch of stuff like just how much internalized homophobia Saki is dealing with for one thing. Like dang girl, find some supportive forums or something, its (presumably) the 2020s. You are not the only closeted teenager to have a risky crush in the world. Any other problem and this girl is instanlty on Google reading articles and forums, doing research to educate herself.

Dex-chan lover
tbh...i dont mind if this series end with yuri or normal... i just want both of them move on and be happy ...but yea...let the pic talking

Oh my - father of my dead mother!!! That's a big spoiler 😭🤧

It's ending I hope both of them are happy. still waiting for en translation to finish

Aggregator gang
Bought the currently available volumes already, but it's nice to have an ongoing translation of current chapters so there isn't a long wait for the official release.

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought the TL hiatus was because it got picked up for serialization lol. This story is really something else and it'd be a shame to miss out so it's really nice that someone is putting in the work for the non-Japanese speakers

@TL

Hello TL,
I bought the raws on Comic Days till newest chapter (27-1). (Just translated roughly with Pons/DL/Bing to get the meaning).
If I can help you with raws, get in touch.

Dex-chan lover
@TL

Hello TL,
I bought the raws on Comic Days till newest chapter (27-1). (Just translated roughly with Pons/DL/Bing to get the meaning).
If I can help you with raws, get in touch.
Oooohhh! I really hope you can get Taurenzine or a different translator to start translating this series again by helping them with the raws its extremely nice of you!

Dex-chan lover
Oooohhh! I really hope you can get Taurenzine or a different translator to start translating this series again by helping them with the raws its extremely nice of you!
The official TL is set to pass the fan TL in just a few days, so I don't think there'd be much motivation on anyone's part to pick the series up.

Dex-chan lover
The official TL is set to pass the fan TL in just a few days, so I don't think there'd be much motivation on anyone's part to pick the series up.
I mean if someone has the raws anis willing to give them to a translator then maybe there is or if we are lucky someone will add the official TL like we have seen many do before. Well either way I just hopewe get to read more of this in the future

It is officially at chapter 29-1 now.
Volume 7 will be out in Japan 2024-06-19
The latest englisch volume (number 5) is planned for 2024-06-11

So, with a difference of 8 days, there is a gap of 2 volumes. And when each volume has 4 chapters, then chapter 29 would be the start of volume 8.

So, I think you can understand, why I am a little impatient. ;)

Dex-chan lover
this wait until december for vol 6 official will be BRUTAL. i hope this gets picked up starting from 21,,,

Users who are viewing this thread