The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Yearning

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!
good thing this one its back
slightly unrelated... another series from this mangaka about reach the end alrdy ..maybe in 1-3 chapter
its really on end game as both on propose (with ring ready) at the beach
Yo that's ending? I better caught up on that

Dex-chan lover
Oh! I was just thinking about this manga yesterday. Thank you that you thank you for coming back and giving us another chapter. I know you are worried about mistakes and places to make improvements, and I'm certainly not one with a discerning eye, but i can tell you put a lot of hard work into these so i really appreciate them every time.

Dex-chan lover
They are so freakin adorable! I love these two so much can't wait to see more moments like these. Thank you for the update! :hearts:

Supporter
Thank you so much for the chapter and the translation. It was so nice seeing them together again and I love this manga. Thanks again

Dex-chan lover
84_years_meme.jpg

really love this series and waiting long for it to back, so.. Thank you for the TL!!

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, off-topic, but:
I never read that series because it wasn't marked as Yuri. Are you saying the female leads of it are proposing to each other in the ending?!
It's not literal proposing. Earlier on there's enough not-quite-incest fanservice and subtext monologues that it seems like foreshadowing an issue, then a bit after 2/3 of the way it gets less common, then disappears entirely other than what that ending visually seems (but isn't... it's not romance). It's a great story of post-traumatic growth, but it is also kept afloat by yuri baiting its first 9 or so years.

At the same time this series came out with similar main character designs via a different publisher and gay from ch1, confirmed soon after. My guess is Living With My Brother's Wife was originally intended to give especially Shino a heavier plotline to work through for about the same ending, and use Heidi the only queer character more.

Users who are viewing this thread