The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5

Dex-chan lover
ahh sometimes i forget that there's always some kind of drama in yuri related manga

Fed-Kun's army
ahh sometimes i forget that there's always some kind of drama in yuri related manga
The romance has to be built in some way, i like more the slice of life way, but this isnt too bad thou

Ehhh taht was a shallow response. It's normal to get tired and fed up even with those closest to you. burn out is a thing, and sometimes you're simply not in the mood because of outside factors. this whole 100% dedication and unconditional commitment mentality always comes off as naive and borderline hypocritical to me

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh taht was a shallow response. It's normal to get tired and fed up even with those closest to you. burn out is a thing, and sometimes you're simply not in the mood because of outside factors. this whole 100% dedication and unconditional commitment mentality always comes off as naive and borderline hypocritical to me
I suspect a source of conflict will either be that, or Kanon getting fed up by Saki always treating her like she was made of crystal

Users who are viewing this thread