The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 6 Ch. 21 - Promise

Dex-chan lover
Poor Saki, just absolutely getting the business when her poor maidenly heart can't take it.

EXACTLY. I recently purchased 2 copies of Love Bullet in Japanese cause I absolutely LOVE the story so far and I want the author to continue with the story. (It’s honestly so damn good a cool concept on Cupid(s) and it has guns 🤣.) I hate when I go to comments and see ppl being whinny piss bby about a story getting axed, and their are official English releases out and they didn’t bother to support the author. There is a huge sense of entitlement here on Mangadex, where some commenters are rude to the TLer. They don’t owe us anything, just like the TLer who did this chapter. They didn’t owe us anything, they could’ve just translated this and kept it for themselves to read personally. But instead they decided to share with us and mfs are in the comments complaining. This is nasty behavior and tbh I hope whomever translated this doesn’t post anymore or just keep it to themselves to enjoy reading. Translators don’t owe us anything. Ppl in the comments seem to forget that these ppl do this in their free time and are nice enough to share their TLs with us. Sorry for the rant but the sense of entitlement in the comments have really pisssed me tf off. This is goofy behavior, ppl need to grow up.
Yea mang, the entitlement I've been seeing is real huge problem. Sites like this pretty much depend on community effort. If there's a gap and it's not being filled, one can certainly take the initiative to do something about it, instead of waiting for someone else.

Dex-chan lover
And you think it's available in EVERY COUNTRY. bro if they sell it in my bookstores, I'll gladly buy it.
Bro what are u even talking about, most TLers provide links and QR codes to support the manga that you are reading for free for English and Japanese release, some even go as far as to provide information on how to purchase. There is literally no excuse as to why u can’t spend 10 to 12 bucks(if u are buying Japanese copies it’s sometimes cheaper than that English) for a physical release, and or digital copies(although I enjoy physical if digital is the only thing available I will still make the purchase)are cheaper than that.

Thanks for the translation! People are being annoying in the comments, you shouldn't listen to them. Though, like you said in the last page, finding someone to help you translate would be a really good idea. And since this is being officially translated, it might probably be best to do a different manga

Aggregator gang
I am currently re-reading this one and this came at the perfect time to calm my anxiety waiting for the official release, Thank You so much!

Dex-chan lover
Bro what are u even talking about, most TLers provide links and QR codes to support the manga that you are reading for free for English and Japanese release, some even go as far as to provide information on how to purchase. There is literally no excuse as to why u can’t spend 10 to 12 bucks(if u are buying Japanese copies it’s sometimes cheaper than that English) for a physical release, and or digital copies(although I enjoy physical if digital is the only thing available I will still make the purchase)are cheaper than that.
Well, I'm poor, I'll be worshiping someone who will give me 10 bucks USD now. why do you think I'm here?

Thank you for picking this up! I hand honestly given up hope that it was going to be continued so I'm pleasantly surprised.

Don't worry about all of these folks on here b%tching about skipped chapters. I was able to find the missing chapters after a less than 30 second web search so don't feel pressured to post them here if you don't want to.

As for this being your first time, I think you did an excellent job! I'm by no means an artist so I really don't know how to appropriately judge the redrawing but it looks really good! As for your Japanese to English translation, I saw no glaringly obvious errors so you get an A+ from me 👍. Keep up the great work. I hope to see more from you.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for translating this! I feel like this series is so good and doesn't get enough attention, you have been witnesed!

The previous chapters (Chp 18, 19, 20) that weren't translate are on here (manganelo) glad this chapter finally came out tho!

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm poor, I'll be worshiping someone who will give me 10 bucks USD now. why do you think I'm here?
Then stop whining? You aren't contributing anything in the discussion of this chapter.

Spoiled mfers, if you really love the series then you go make your own effort instead of putting other's efforts down.

In fact here, go to https://learnjapanese.moe/resources/

This website have all the details on how to learn japanese and what websites have raws and shit

Ungrateful bitches biting the hands that feeds

Dex-chan lover
Then stop whining? You aren't contributing anything in the discussion of this chapter.

Spoiled mfers, if you really love the series then you go make your own effort instead of putting other's efforts down.

In fact here, go to https://learnjapanese.moe/resources/

This website have all the details on how to learn japanese and what websites have raws and shit

Ungrateful bitches biting the hands that feeds
I'm sorry, thank you for calling me. I need this.

Edit : I work for two month and my company are not yet paid me. Sorry I snap.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Definitely not going to complain about getting to read this ahead of the official release. Especially since volume 5 left on such a cliffhanger. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work and for picking it up! I personally think it was a good translation, ofcourse not perfect, but pretty good, atleast I understood everything!
Hope you will keep updating this series!

Also to all of you that keeps talking shit because translator “skipped” chapters, it makes complete sense for them to start at this chapter considering the translation on other sites stopped the chapter before this.

Dex-chan lover
hope some one for fucks sake PROPETLY pick it up and don’t ficking skips chapters for a stupind dumb reason like that, never have i heard of this moronic reason to skip chapters because the official will release thous chapters any way so it makes no sense to skip here on manga dex, because here we like to have the full manga translated not to LOOK for chapters missing on some other websites UGH

Edit: so the official translation is on bato.to
Its trash like you that are the reason why good series gets dropped all the time🤦🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread