The Moon That Rises in the Day

Yo scanlator, I've got raws if you'd like something that doesn't have a huge watermark every five panels (PM me if you'd like me to send them to you)

?Thanks for taking your time translating this. I finally can live in peace. I thought it'll be stop forever ?

?Thanks for taking your time translating this. I finally can live in peace. I thought it'll be stop forever ?

i love it , tyyyy i thought i will never be able to read it again! <3 do you know when will u update again ?

The scanlator has officially stated that they're putting this webtoon on hiatus due to the fact that their Korean isn't quite as up to par as they want it to be for this series.

Sigh 60 chapters to go. T_T

I finished my fourth re-read of this series. I think I’m going through a withdrawal. I hope that someone continues scanlating this. ?

I just binged this oh my god this is so good.... it's getting a drama this year so i hope with that, this manhwa will be picked up again *praying* bUT GOSH THIS IS SO GOOD

Double-page supporter
I'm hurt coz.... this precious gem hasn't been updated since forever! I super loved it the way how the story unfolds even though it's painfully slow, but the story more than makes up for it and the main characters... oh THE MAIN CHARACTERS!!!!

Thanks so much to the scanlators i love you guys, hoping and praying that you'll come back to this again! I have no absolute idea how this story might end

I've been waiting for someone to update this for so long so that I can binge read it again. I miss this webtoon 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread