The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Ch. 9

Ahhh thats why Arthur would make that face when he smiled. Thank you for the translation very good👍

Dex-chan lover
Incredible work. If it would please you to continue the series, I certainly would not begrudge you. I'd laud you.

Banned
I still wonder if the mother will ever do anything to make amends to Pryde.... because it is kinda her fault og Pryde became rotten

Dex-chan lover
I just realize this now, but this whole "kill me if I become evil" could be meant not for she herself, but in case the original personality return and take over.

@TheGodEmperor No no, not being close to your mother isn't an excuse to be a tyrannical queen.

the mother of pride is kinda an idiot... She's like I can see the future...... this Child will bring doom to this county! Instead of trying to raise her right so it doesn't happen. I won't raise her at all and instead give all my love to her other sister which she totally won't resent her and me for... Perfect plan!

Banned
@Grimmycoffee But a poor environment that one is raised up on does explain WHY she became twisted. She wasn't born evil or twisted. The mother's distance, the father (her only true family that showed her love and was the only real parent to her) died in OG timeline. She was twisted BECAUSE her other failed to be a mother. At least partially. I want the mother to have to make amends in this timeline. Her mother fucked up.

Pretty much exactly what @juken7 said is what happened in the first timeline. She became twisted because of the lack of family and her mother's favoritism towards her younger sister. That's why she tormented her younger sister and those who liked her as well and why it lead to more abuse for the people as a whole. It's petty, it's not ok, but it was a fault of the mother.

I know i shouldn't have high expectation, but i really hope mc wouldn't just 'forget' what the mother did to her. Tbh even the dad is just not that great. Like i have a feeling she's gonna go 'oh its fine' and all, but ugh. Just. I need justice for the mc.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for not mistranslating page 41. That's a really important one.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the reason Pryde was so messed up and refused to help anyone with her precognition has to do with how it failed her the first time? From what the MC says, when OG Pryde's powers awakened, she learned about her sister but she couldn't forsee that her father would get into an accident and die on his way to inform her mother. Her father, the only person that loved her. She was a spoiled brat, but she was also very much a daddy's girl, seeing how she didn't show that side in front of him. Her mother meanwhile had neglected her from birth because she feared the queen she would become.

I can see her growing to resent this power that lets her save everyone but didn't let her save the one she cared about the most, and so she refused to help people out of spite. She was miserable, and so she wanted to make everyone around her miserable too. The way she targets parents (forces Style to murder his mother, sends Arthur's father to die in the landslide) seems to hint towards how deeply scarred she was because of her own family situation.

Users who are viewing this thread