The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Ch. 9

7rK

Group Leader
I am not the scanalator of this chapter, but uploaded since the user wasn't able to.

Dex-chan lover
wut? oh well, this is a free world anyway. so its free to release your version.

good job btw

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. Pryde's words to Arthur is easier to understand here

This translation is so much better, everything makes sense now, thank you very much for the hard work.

this translation is miles above the last one. thank you for your work, its nice being able to finally understand what was going on in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
"Don't hesitate and take my head." Makes more sense than the other version wanting him to be her executioner lmao.

Group Leader
Thanks for the release! I had a hard time understanding parts of the other translation and this one helped a lot :)

a much better translation.
However, it almost makes me want to rewrite all the dialogue in order to remove the isekai.
The story is very good but the fear she has of becoming an "enemy of the kingdom" makes no sense al all since she is a completely different person. Without the isekai it would make a lot more sense.

Ahhh thank you for uploading your version. This is so much better and I’m no longer confuse. Will you be continuing until the other group come back?

Users who are viewing this thread