The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Noice. This version is much more comfortable context-wise than aps version

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation, this is so much more clear.
Thank you again

Hi!! If you are interested in helping out APS with this manga for a better quality release you can join them in discord. They are all fun and friendly peeps>u<

Oh, thank god! A real translation!

edit ---
I wasn't trying to insult APS. They do great work on some series. But I know they can do better. They have or had a PR somewhere in their team capable of telling them that at the flow was a wreck at the very least. I'm not sure if it was missing staff or missing context from not translating/reading previous chapters, but that was bad in respect to other translations they provide.

Judging by the TL/N, I would guess its was a combo of all 3. Ambiguous wording + not knowing context from previous chapter + no PR/QC capable of telling them the drawing and words don't seem to match and the dialog doesn't flow = wreck.

Come on guys, stop insulting the other translation. If it's not for them picking up the last chapter, this title would have been buried and collecting dust. Hopefully now it's gonna be properly translated again. Thank you to both groups for translating this wonderful manga!

Thank you so much for translating this chapter! I really like how good the translation was, really clear and fluid and I am thankful that you took the time to explain what the characters meant by what they are saying.

The quality was really good! It reminded me of Canes Venatici quality and I thank you for your group effort! I hope you continue to translate this manga! It would be so great!

Dex-chan lover
its more understandable now thankies!!! if ure interested, why not join troops

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Finally better translations, it's odd of APS to not fix their mistake but w/e

Users who are viewing this thread