The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People. Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch.…

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up. This got me thinking why this wasnt the continuation of the previous manga adaptation and instead just an anthology. I guess they dont want to spoil people about the story, now that the anime's airing is coming up in a few days

Last edited:
Contributor
I have another theory: because the artist in charge of the main story could not continue due to health issues, could this anthology likewise serve as a means to determine who would continue the main series?
And yes, the anime is premiering shortly, so spoilers could be avoided this way (even if the LN is at 6 volumes right now)

Power Uploader
for a second I got really excited and than when i saw "anthology" it was more than enough to make me depressed... but oh well... better than nothing

Anyway, I really liked Matsuura Bunko's drawings😢

Last edited:
I have another theory: because the artist in charge of the main story could not continue due to health issues, could this anthology likewise serve as a means to determine who would continue the main series?
And yes, the anime is premiering shortly, so spoilers could be avoided this way (even if the LN is at 6 volumes right now)
Actually the main series will continue in September 2023 according to Zero Sum future updates.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to enjoy the continuation in mango not animu form. I don't enjoy spending 20 minutes on a few minutes to 5 minutes at an extreme max of reading.

Here's hoping this is a way they'll pick it up from where the manga left off.

Users who are viewing this thread