The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People. ~To the Savior~ - Ch. 2

Group Leader
I’m so out of touch that I didn’t even realise this had an anime??? Hope it continues to Season 2!

Fed-Kun's army
If t
I don't know if this adaptation is going to do it in the next chapter or not, but I would highly recommend watching episode 9 because there was a lot that wasn't put into this chapter. And this goes not just for you, but for anyone else that hasn't.

To put in perspective of what it adapted, this chapter is basically the time stamps of 8:55 - 13:10, and then jumps to the first 15-20 seconds of episode 10 (the opening portion is coming across Val in the carriage & talking in the bedroom, though the set up in that regard is different).

What transpires from 13:10 till 21:55 (end of the episode) is the entirety of the driving motivation for Val. So at the very least people should watch that.
If Val's motivation is indeed going to help add some colour to his character, then I reckon they'll have it in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize there was an anime! May or may not watch it though. Looking forward to seeing them rescue the two kids!

Aggregator gang
"The time I have left with everyone... is running out" - Tiara

Someone who read the novels/knows pls spoil me. What is she talking about here? Does she just mean that they'll grow up and be unable to spend time together, what with all the official duties they will have? I'm guessing not, since the wording is a tad too ominous for that.
I haven’t read the novels, but it seemed like both sisters had the same clairvoyant dream of the game when they were crying at the start of the chapter. So perhaps she’s speaking in reference to that?

Dex-chan lover
So I was unaware there was an anime. Where's it at?
I literally had no clue this had an anime lmao, had to check. How much does it cover?
YouTube. Muse Asia has it, use Invidious/Piped/NewPipe or any proxy if you're not from the whitelisted regions.

Low-key spoiler: the anime's direction leans more on the drama compared to both mangas

Dex-chan lover
Yeah theres absolutely no way in fucking hell they would let the crown princess do that jesus christ
No sane person would let anybody do that much less the second most important person in the country

Dex-chan lover
Yeah theres absolutely no way in fucking hell they would let the crown princess do that jesus christ
No sane person would let anybody do that much less the second most important person in the country

They are already used to it. Does the queen even know this part of the plan? It seems to me, as well, that the queen and prince consort would never allow Pryde or Stayle to play such a role, but if they only believe the knights are on a mission to deal with the criminal gang, they should have got nothing against it.

Users who are viewing this thread