The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People. ~To the Savior~ - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what she's doing in the end.
If she want those soldiers to let him go, she can just order them directly. She's the first princess after all. About hiding her identity, she exposed herself by being able to order the criminal.
Or am I missing something?
:wowee:

Edit: After discussing with some people in the comments below, I realize the reason: because it's quicker. To be able to order the soldiers, she would have to introduce herself and convince them that she's real first, and that would take too much time. This way Val can move while she's explaining. Though she's risking the cave collapsing faster.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what she's doing in the end.
If she want those soldiers to let him go, she can just order them directly. She's the first princess after all. About hiding her identity, she exposed herself by being able to order the criminal.
Or am I missing something?
:wowee:

In one of the earliest arc, our MC and the knight captain used Val’s ability to protect themselves from a landslide. So, her thinking with that order is probably along the same line as that, i.e., Val can protect himself and another person (give or take) from collapsing rock/earth with his ability to manipulate ground and rock (but including the knights would be too many people to cover).

Also the kid’s ability will help them save themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you're bombed from above, the cave does seem like a place to hide.

If those slum children picks fights like that, they've got some spare energy and don't have problems getting food.

A bit unnecessary since it shouldn't require that extreme measures, and this entire plot is a bit forced.

Val can protect himself and another person (give or take) from collapsing rock/earth with his ability to manipulate ground and rock (but including the knights would be too many people to cover).
Yeah, out of everyone, he's probably the only one who can act effectively enough here to save them.

Dex-chan lover
It's strangely worded from the knights perspective, but it clearly communicates what she expects of Val in the minimum amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
In one of the earliest arc, our MC and the knight captain used Val’s ability to protect themselves from a landslide. So, her thinking with that order is probably along the same line as that, i.e., Val can protect himself and another person (give or take) from collapsing rock/earth with his ability to manipulate ground and rock (but including the knights would be too many people to cover).

Also the kid’s ability will help them save themselves.
No, I know about his Earth Wall. My question was why did she order him to use that ability to separate them? She said, "Val. Using your bare hands and your Earth Wall special ability, separate us from you." She didn't order him to open the path, reinforce the walls, or protect people.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
No, I know about his Earth Wall. My question was why did she order him to use that ability to separate them? She said, "Val. Using your bare hands and your Earth Wall special ability, separate us from you." She didn't order him to open the path, reinforce the walls, or protect people.
he cannot cause of the contract mostly the against royal family part since pushing away is still a against action unless she commands him to do it

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
he cannot cause of the contract mostly the against royal family part since pushing away is still a against action unless she commands him to do it
Then she could order him to open the path, reinforce the walls, or protect people. Not "separate us from you."

Dex-chan lover
Can't he just use his ability to remove the earth separating him from the kid or is there something preventing him for doing it ? :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Then she could order him to open the path, reinforce the walls, or protect people. Not "separate us from you."

In essence, she is allowing him to act independently and use his ability however he deems necessary. There isn’t much leeway to micromanage as the cave is collapsing.
In addition, while the MC is not separated from him, depending on how he uses his ability, he could unintentionally harm the MC, which is against his slave contract (and the contract could kill him).

Also his ability is not strong enough to do significant earth manipulation like reinforcing the cave walls and the like. Remember how small the earth wall they made during that rockslide. How that may be overcome is most likely next chapter spoiler material.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can't he just use his ability to remove the earth separating him from the kid or is there something preventing him for doing it ? :questionblob:

To my understanding it’s a combination of:
1. He needs permission to use his ability based on the slave contract.
2. If he used his ability and accidentally cause further collapse that hurt the MC, that contract could take his life.

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I read the previous chapters so I didn't realize it'd been 4 years since she made that contract with him.

Dex-chan lover
In essence, she is allowing him to act independently and use his ability however he deems necessary. There isn’t much leeway to micromanage as the cave is collapsing.
In addition, while the MC is not separated from him, depending on how he uses his ability, he could unintentionally harm the MC, which is against his slave contract (and the contract could kill him).

Also his ability is not strong enough to do significant earth manipulation like reinforcing the cave walls and the like. Remember how small the earth wall they made during that rockslide. How that may be overcome is most likely next chapter spoiler material.
I still think that it was unnecessary for MC to order him. About the possibility of him unintentionally harming MC or anyone else, MC could just back off and leave on her own without "being forced to" by the earth wall, while ordering those soldiers to leave with her. Using earth wall in a collapsing cave can actually make the cave collapse faster.

Edit: I realize that her ordering Val would be faster than her ordering the soldiers, because she would have to introduce herself first and convince them that she's real.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
His power output is not strong enough to deal with defense, the collapsing cave and protecting dispersed targets. But there is a solution to that quite close.

Users who are viewing this thread