The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People. ~To the Savior~ - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
In the events of the previous chapter, Pride makes the decision to let Val stay under the rubble to try to save the kid, Kemet. (Pride says this herself in this chapter, on page 2).

However, Gil / The Prime Minister brings up a speculation about Kemet and Sefekh, and after the shared realization of Kemet's true ability (page 6), Pride & Arthur return to Val in order to use Kemet's ability to save everyone. (page 7)

The reason is that Pride didn't know everything during the first decision so she went back :]

Hope this makes sense, I tried to be thorough
So if there isn't a Gil speculation do they just all go home for dinner or what's up?

Because you left out the additional detail that the cave was collapsing or something so they had to leave and staying behind is otensibly dangerous but Val can control the earth so what's going on there?

Clearly now that they came back less than 24 hours later (probably less than 24 seconds) is the collapse over? Can they all help dig now?

Put it another way:
Kid is trapped, hey Val use your earth power to do something.
Can't.
Princess, the cave is collapsing we must leave.
Val can you reinforce the cave to prevent the collapse?
Can't.
Okay guess we're leaving, you stay behind good luck I guess. Hey captain are we coming back for them or is this it?
We'll come back for them after the cave stabilizes. Or we just leave them both to die of dehydration/starvation. Well Val can leave anytime I suppose since he can open up the cave but can't unstuck the kid for some reason.
Right, well cya Val, come back whenever I guess...with or without the kid...or I just come back later to check up on ya with food or something.

Okay Val open up the cave we're back. No food yet because I was only gone for 2min but lemme try something.

page 2 of this chapter literally says that Val would rather be buried (and probably killed) by the rubble than not be able to even try to save Kemet. Had it not been for Gil's prediction and Kemet's hidden ability, they were both 100% dead there.

Pride left them behind because Val would prefer to die trying to save Kemet, rather than live with the regret.

Users who are viewing this thread